The Lead Control System Programmer will be responsible for writing code and commissioning complex audio video systems. He/She would be responsible for planning, developing, testing and implementing control system code, audio files, and other equipment-related configurations. In addition, he/she would also perform in-house testing and on-site commissioning at client locations locally and nationally. Demonstrating the ability to successfully handle multiple tasks and projects, the Lead Control System Programmer will be able to think independently within the specified guideline and effectively interact with employees and clients.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop systems integration programs for various control systems
- Design and develop custom graphical user interface (GUI) on control system touch panels
- Coordinate the creation and integration of A/V control system programs
- Troubleshoot and debug A/V systems
- Peer review code from fellow programmers to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Maintain software project documentation in company database
- Professionally represent Cenero clients showing empathy, patience and competence
- Maintain a positive, professional attitude, strong work ethic, and embrace a team-centric environment
- Complete training programs and gain certifications for manufacturers, industry associations and company as required
- Assist in other responsibilities as assigned Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Programming or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three years of control system programming experience
- Familiarity with GUI design and graphics applications is required
- Experience with control systems, video-conferencing, switching hardware, audio DSP setup and calibration.
- Minimum of three years of on-site commissioning experience is required
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals such as TCP/IP, addressing, firewalls, routers and VPN.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional project planning and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks as well as changing priorities
- Possess the ability to work in a team-oriented environment as well as independently
- Willingness to travel on-site both locally and nationally is required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. They are not to be constructed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time